Thursday, April 21, 2005

wish upon a star

sometimes i just want to disappear for a little bit... you know... not get anyone looking for me... no one saying hi to me on campus or elsewhere... no one calling me... nothing... just disappear for a bit. completely invisible. i just want that every now and then. i would kinda like that now.

i just want to feel completely comfortable somewhere, and i can't seem to get that anywhere... so i just want to be nowhere...

i have a ton of work waiting behind me... peeking over and tapping my shoulder and with a little caugh saying... 'hey, 'member me? come play.' and i say... 'its not your time yet. go keep yourself occupied for a bit, ok?'

there's a dead rose in the living room with shrivelled up petals everywhere.

song of the week: instrumental medley by michael penn on the Anniversary Party Soundtrack.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home