Thursday, March 31, 2005

local frustrations part deux

i went in for my advising appointment today.
local frustration: my advisor signed me up for 3 classes all at the same time, and had no idea about my minor credits being counted as gen-ed credits. real help.

last week i mentioned that i had a job interview with griffin memorial hospital. well, i called today finally to check on it and i ended up being their 1st choice. not only that, their second choice was significantly below me in interview points.
local frustration: apparently you have to be 21 to work at the adolescent center and that is the center this job was at. all the other places... you don't have to be 21. this one... yep.

so, my classes for thursday were cancelled, which is an amazing opportunity to catch up on work and study for my organic test next week.
local frustration: organic professor decided to throw in a quiz for friday, significantly changing my process of studying and what can be studied. jerk.

i give great advice.
local frustration: i don't follow it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home