Wednesday, April 20, 2005

necesidad de un milagro

every now and then, i get overwhelmed. and i think i'm superwoman, and i can do it... but every now and then i get that realization of reality....

~flashback~
in middle school, i used to ride the bus home. if i happened to forget my key and elaine wasn't home, it was necessary for me to break into the house. well, sometimes if all my other options failed, my parents bathroom windo would be unlocked. the window is at least 5 feet above the ground... and probably 2 feet by 2 feet. so there i was. hanging upside down with my legs out of a window 5 feet or so up... and my head a few feet above a toilet... at this point exactly reality set in... the reality of, i don't live in a movie and i could actually fall and really hurt myself and no one would even know for a very long time. needless to say, somehow i got through alive... but that realization comes back every now and then.
~end flashback~

so... my realization... there is no way in hell i would have been able to finish what i needed to this week. luckily, karma smiled at me... and my paper got pushed back to monday. this doesn't mean i get to relax... it means i don't have to compromise work.

so... necesité un milagro y Dios sonrió y se rió entre dientes en mi dilación.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home