Sunday, April 17, 2005

wanted: european

so... as of today i'm a real bum for next year. i have no house/condo/apartment lined up and no roommate... i really just want a roommate i don't know, and i want a foreign girl who knows how to have fun. a european... or brazillian... or eastern euro. someone who knows how to have fun and has culture and style and eats good food and is HOT... yeah... maybe this is asking way too much. but i'm looking... i don't know if it would be good for me to live alone... maybe it would be great... i just don't know.

in other news i'm stressed all the way to my fingernails... i have so much due and its all piled in at the end of the semester. i want to shoot myself, but i think i can hopefully pull it off. if i can't... elaine... sell my computer and you can have your computer chair back and whatever of my books you want. mizi... you can have my mirror and lamp... the cello case gets buried with me. the burberry goes to trish.

life is giving me a headache.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home