Sunday, June 19, 2005

ode to my sweatpants

mizi and i have a mutual problem. sweatpants.
we can't help ourselves.
i own the most comfortable pants in the world. these pants are the inspiration of my post tonight. That is correct, my pair of pants recently became my muse.

you know what a good comfortable pair of pants are? a good, perfect-temperature-all-the-time, cute, perfect-fit, cozy, feel-good, warm-fuzzy, (brown)? those sweatpants are happiness. delight. comfort.
they are happiness because they are comfort. i always happen to be wearing my sweatpants (not nec. the perfect ones, but sweatpants in general) during my happiest times. why is this? b/c those are the times i'm completely comfortable, i'm with people i love, and am obviously comfortable and informal around, i'm the perfect temperature inside and out, i'm cuddley, i'm just comfortable with my surroundings, and therefore happy.

you know that feeling when you wake up, and you can't feel your body, everything is just warm, and you're just perfectly comfortable, and you don't want to move?
i love that feeling.

wont you be my sweatpants?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home