Thursday, May 19, 2005

source of a scream

how do you know real and faux? how do you know the glimmer of sincerity in someone's eyes from the shine of deceivement? how do you know love from fake displays?

i always used to think i could read people fairly well... and i've realized... no... i can't read anything really... i'm fairly capable of being severely fake... if i can do it do those around me... who's doing it to me? no... i don't really trust people... and thats turning into a severe extreme of non-trust. not really mistrust... just non-existant trust. i don't trust people to share the truth with me or to understand me. and if i can't trust people to do that... how real are these people to me? how fake are these people being to me... i just don't know anything anymore it seems.

the more i learn, the more i realize i don't know anything at all...

when you hear screaming in the distance... sometimes you have to look inside yourself to find the source..

1 Comments:

Blogger Bryan said...

Hi, I just stumbled across your blog. You should read the new book by Harry Frankfurt called "On Bullshit". He has some interesting things to say about being fake or real.

1:45 AM, May 19, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home