Saturday, May 07, 2005

biting a bullet

amidst all the stress in my life right now, a few things always decide to stray to add to the insanity.

but i was thinking today. many people say, mess with my friends, you mess with me... to me, its an extreme case. there are a few people that are the most important thing in my life. they are how i get through all the stress i go through. they push my life forward and challenge me. these are people i truly love.

so, me, being the girl that thinks more than is possibly healthy... its sorta like a workout really... i was thinking and... i wondered... who would you take a bullet for? its a question that is asked, and an important one to think about. who would i take a bullet for?

without hesitation, my sister, mizi, those that are the friends mentioned above, the people that really ARE my life. without hesitation, i would give my life to them. on a more metaphoric level, if someone disrespects or attacks these people with mental or verbal bullets, i am just as ready to be "the posse". my theory is not mess with my friends mess with me... but rather, mess with any person of those i love, and you've messed with the wrong person entirely. i'll getcha and you wont even know it. i'll getcha mentally, and through such a roundabout way that you'll never know what hit you or why it happened. i'm like the boegyman. hiding under your bed and you don't even know it. and as soon as you fall asleep...

on a lighter note: those of you i love. i love you. iloveyouiloveyouiloveyou. i can't live without you. i've so got your back.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, its not so much that I would take a bullet, but I would push you out of the way of a speeding car. LOL. I love you too much for words. I love you more than my luggage, and I flippin LOVE my luggage.

3:10 AM, May 10, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love you.

.reem

8:37 AM, May 10, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home