Wednesday, November 30, 2005

marriage, what?

so... i've decided i would totally go for an arranged marraige. i told my mother on sunday to keep her schedule clear for next august, when she inquired as to why, i told her... well... we're going to be overseas... might as well just do the marriage then.

i was kidding at the time but realized that really, i'm only half-kidding.

i want a family. i want kids, and a good husband and all that. you know what though, as much as i discredit my parents, they want what is best for me, and honestly, i think that they would pick out a good guy for me.

oh mary... what about love??

love is overrated. real love, the kind that makes marriages last, that love is build on respect and trust. i have the rest of my life to get to know whoever it would be that i would marry... why know everything before, it would run down too fast. arranged marriages statistically last more often than self-chosen marriages do. i don't see what the big deal is. I think that as long as he is attractive... i wouldn't be opposed, i know that he would inevitably be what i'm looking for, because what my mother wants for me and what i want, are scarily similar. I've always called it ridiculous. but its not.

so... next august... anyone interested in seeing "the holy land" come see the holy land and the greatest week of a party in your life. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home