Tuesday, November 01, 2005

fangs and bangs



oh what a ghoulish holiday. i'm a scary vampire, yeah? watch out, i'll sneak into your bedroom at night. so there we have it... i decided to dye my hair black. i was really a vampire just so that i could have an excuse to do it, but i like it, and i really liked being a blood-sucking lady of the dark.

my favorite part about changing things up? (as in changing from blonde to black) you find out who your friends are and who judges you. I love the reactions more than anything else. its fun. i've decided to be a little more "blood-sucking" in general. I've decided to become a bit more selfish. focus on me. I'm always the girl helping everyone else, and i love doing that, but i don't think that i focus enough on being selfish, on worrying about bettering my own lot. and i need to. i need to get involved with things like the PCRF(palestinian children's relief fund), amnesty international, etc, and i need to work on being less reliant on others and being stronger in my thoughts and actions... i just wish i could take my own advice... fatal flaw if you ask me.

check out the new website:
its got poetry, pics, my schoolwork indian epic stories and MUCH MUCH MORE

http://students.ou.edu/A/Mary.A.Asal-1/home.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home