Tuesday, September 13, 2005

mutants and gremlins

mu·tant (myoot'nt)
n.
  1. An individual, organism, or new genetic character arising or resulting from mutation.
  2. Slang. One that is suggestive of a genetic mutant, as in bizarre appearance or inaptitude.
3. The creepy bloodthirsty jumping spider-cricket mutants which congregate outside of building 3 at cottonwood ridge. Also refered to as sprickets or cryders.

One of these mutants had the innerds to enter my apartment. It met the wrath of me and HotShot.

grem·lin (grém'lïn)
n.
  1. An imaginary gnomelike creature to whom mechanical problems, especially in aircraft, are attributed.
  2. A maker of mischief.
3. Of a breed of pointy earred satanic banshee-like kittens that took refuge in my hallway outside of my apartment.

One of these gremlins entered my apartment. He melted my heart. I don't even like cats. But i bought him special kitty. I had to put him outside but i gave him food. The mutants attacked this food.



SO. Attachments. i knew that if i kept this cat for more than i did, even for just tonight, i wouldn't let it go. now it is living outside of my apartment so i can see him, but he's not any closer than that. even with cats. i'm tired of letting people in. people/animals it doesn't matter. i'm just tired of it. I've gotten to a point where i keep what is familiar or has been familiar around me and i keep the nonfamiliar at least arms length away. Even the new people i have been hanging out with are those that i have known in the past.

I've had a lot of people tell me that i'm becoming more reserved, not as fun, etc. i'm not sure what to say to all that. nothing has changed really, but i'm exhausted. I hate being fake. I'm good at being uncomfortable... but If i don't want to be at a certain place, or with certain people. I'm going to generally avoid it. Leave or just never get there, but avoid it all the same.

Avoid attachments; they're bad news.
Avoid mutants; they're bloodthirsty.
Avoid plastic; it suffocates.
Avoid colds; they make you sleep too much.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

where's a picture of kittums?

2:20 PM, September 13, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home