Tuesday, September 20, 2005

brilliance

so, i'm going to be a patron. lol.. yeah... patron of the arts... so, while staring at my very blank and white walls i was trying to figure out what in God's name i can do to help them. And just like everyone else, i want to be original. and thus far the objects i have hanging on my wall are original. my digital imaging of my friends pictures and then some art i picked up in spain. anyhow, i want more.

so i'm lucky to have the connections i do. ich habe a few friends who just happen to be artists... and i happen to love their art. so i'm commissioning them to get inspired and paint for me. :) i'm actually really excited about this. it means so much more not only that no one else will have it... and not only that it was made for me... but especially because it will be my friends art.

brilliant. really, brilliant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home