Friday, October 14, 2005

a few facts

1. I go to the university of Oklahoma
2. I love rainy days
3. I love the smell of gas
4. My eyes are brown
5. I was born with a light complexion, even though everyone else in my family is dark complexioned
6. I want to start a hospital in the middle east
7. My natural hair color looks unnatural on me
8. My signiture scent is Burberry Touch
9. I like to just stare and the stars and feel insignificant
10. I live on my own
11. I hate easy classes and I love the hard ones
12. I love learning
13. I hate attendence policies
14. I played cello for 8 years
15. I love fire
16. When I was little I used to mutilate crickets
17. I speak Arabic
18. I learned to read and write Arabic in college
19. I’m obsessed with eyeshadow
20. I wanted to be in advertising
21. I’m good at being uncomfortable
22. I’m the most insecure person you’ve ever met
23. I love mung bean sprouts and alfalfa sprouts
24. When I was little, I was afraid of a “B-U-L-L” that would come around as soon as the air condition shut off (must be spelled out, not said, or it would come get me.)
25. I like writing papers
26. I love cooking, and I’m actually pretty good at it
27. I’m a music junkie
28. I have 5 piercing; 3 in one ear, and 2 in the other
29. I hate the sounds of chewing or swallowing; mouth sounds in general
30. I am in school to be a doctor
31. I like going to visit my sister in Baltimore and sitting on her fire escape
32. I love the pain that comes with working out too hard
33. I’m a recluse
34. I love the smell of coconut
35. I like living in norman and going to OU
36. I’ve adopted an outdoor cat and named him gremlin
37. I love the sound of wooden heels on tile
38. I wanted to be a stand up comedian
39. More realistically, I wanted to be an electrical engineer, or a pharmacist when I was younger
40. Adbusters is my favorite magazine
41. Black is my favorite color
42. I like crying, and its really hard for me to do
43. Sometimes I’ll cut an onion just so that I can cry
44. I hate groupwork in school
45. I love working
46. I like arguing about politics
47. In 7th and 8th grade, I was told by teachers that I would never succeed in school
48. I entered college with 21 credits
49. I made a 21 on the ACT in seventh grade
50. I love the smell of cleaners and of a house once its been cleaned
51. My favorite feeling in the world is laughing too hard
52. I know every word of the original Phantom of the Opera play
53. I have a green newsboy hat that I wear, and I love it
54. I’m an official election official (I am trained to work for the election board)
55. I was terrified of aliens when I was little
56. I have accepted the existence of aliens
57. I like to walk slowly so I can take in my environment
58. I love people-watching and making up my own stories about their day or lives
59. I get the same piece of junk-mail in my mailbox everyday
60. I love growing my hair out really long then chopping it off really short
61. I’ll hang up the phone on you if I think there is no other way to get off
62. My room at my parents house is rainy-day green
63. My room at my old house was bright blue with white geometric figures and lines all over it
64. I love camping
65. I cry when I read books more often than when I watch movies
66. I love Jane Austen
67. I’ve been a GE mechanic for the last two years for Halloween
68. I learned how to spell Halloween through a song in elementary school
69. My preschool teacher was Jamaican with really long red nails
70. I always remember stupid details, but never really important ones
71. I have a dog named Mishka that likes to sleep next to me
72. I love to cuddle
73. I repeat things in my head a lot
74. I like using elipses…
75. I very rarely revise my papers… I usually just sit and write it.
76. I cannot work ahead on papers or on studying for tests… I’m a pressure cooker
77. I love the sound of thunder. The bigger the better.
78. I like to express my mood through my music
79. Heavy, screaming, fast, loud music calms me
80. My car has a bumper sticker on it that says believe, and it does not have a religious connotation
81. My car’s name is the believe-mobile
82. My first car’s name was tuggy, and it was a red Honda civic hatchback
83. I love driving around late at night, going nowhere
84. I like penguins
85. I can read palms, to a degree
86. I can’t study if my room and/or apartment is messy
87. When I was five, I went to disney world.
88.At disney world, I heard the 7 dwarfs coming around a corner and got depressed because only 2 showed up
89. I used to be afraid of roller coasters, but I love them now.
90. I love wearing hoodies with sweatshorts
91. I like J-famous people… johnny depp, john cusack, julian casablancas, oh the list goes on…
92. I love artsy flicks
93. My favourite movie is Amelie
94. I wish I could speak French or Italian
95. I took latin in high school, and was latin club president for 3 years.
96. I don’t tolerate ignorance well
97. I have no bridge on my nose, so glasses always fall off
98. I only wear one contact
99. I sleep on the floor if I can’t fall asleep in my bed
100.I hate swimming in lakes or the ocean, but I like swimming in springs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home