Tuesday, November 15, 2005

vroom in the night

cars in dreams represent life. i had another dream about my car. This time, i was studying for a test, and went back out to my car at about 5 am. I had left my guitar, and my purse and a few other things in my car. Well, as soon as i got to my car, i went to open the trunk, and i noticed it wasn't shut, there was a giant dent in the middle of the trunk separating it into right and left halves. it was a ridiculous dent, as if my car had been hit by some giant machine. Then i looked around my car and noticed that all the windows were busted in, my guitar was smashed, papers were shredded, everything gone through. I opened my purse and noticed that nothing had been taken, no cash, no credit cards, nothing of importance. I felt violated and weirded out, confused but relieved.

My interpretation: although a lot of damage may have been done, all the damage that has been done is replaceable. It may hurt a bit and I may feel like a bit of me is gone, but that's all on the outside. Its superficial. The important things weren't touched. everything that has been broken is replaceable in my life. So i suppose i should be relieved and start to work at fixing what is broken.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home