Saturday, February 27, 2010

aubrie on her wedding night

there is another wedding shower tradition i learned that i couldn't give my complete attention to but i did the most i could with frantic writing between making aubrie's bow bouquet. I figured she would be eternally embarrassed if i brought it out there too so i decided to save it for you and forward it to anyone that might appreciate it.

so... the responses the bride gives while opening her gifts MAY JUST be a preview to what she'll say on your wedding night. and here's what we have:

Hey! You’re trying to trick me!

those are cool!

I know I’m going to unroll one and they’re just going to fall on the ground.

Hang on-I can’t leave the bow on-I’ll get in trouble.

That’s one thing I KNOW I can use.

Oh…a comedy of errors.

a full set! which is good because i constantly drop them.

AWESOMMMMEEE.

People don’t like pink chicken?

Awww……

*awkward giggling*

Is it a puppy?

Its really pretty too!

Gotta lift with my legs not my back!

And artfully wrapped!

Ten times before I get to keep it!

You’re wearing me out here…

Its so perfect for me!

It’s the gift that keeps on giving!

I didn’t know that was hiding back there!

So luxurious!

Spice rack!

I was NOT expecting THAT!


congratulations aubrie, i hope you found that amusing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home