Sunday, December 13, 2009

Russia I

i've never traveled during christmas time before... its so lit up and pretty... i'm thinking i definitely want to move to Europe when or before america's economy fall completely. but it probably wont be Russia--it'll probably be Geneva but that is because of the World Health Organization and nothing against Russia. although i have only been here a few hours, I can tell you from now this will not be my last trip here... its really a beautiful city.

the airport in STPb reminded me of ben gurion a bit--before they made ben gurion all fancy anyways. I don't mind the cold at all--somehow i apparently brought it with me as today is apparently the first day its been very cold.

I guess i don't have too much to say considering its only been about 5 hours, but i will say this... there was a person dressed in a bear suit on the street and its the first time i could ever say... that person is lucky to be dressed as a bear... he's probably the only person that is just the right temperature... i'm surprised you don't see many more people just walking around in animal costumes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home