Monday, December 14, 2009

Russia II

this place is a magical city of irony for me...

my favorite things that happened today:

  • Tchaikovsky just started randomly playing from somewhere (very v for vendetta like) while i was admiring pushkin's statue/monument... it really just happened like that
  • kate and i walked about an hour in the snow to go eat gelati. ironic misunderstanding if i've ever heard one
  • kate literally turned to me and said "the man on my left. the light has taken so long already that he's finishing his potato."
  • upon completion of telling kate that i forgot my toothbrush in germany or somewhere along the way and used my finger on monday morning to brush my teeth... as i passed a pole i noticed... there was a toothbrush stuck to the rim of it. a random vision has never gone better for one of my stories

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home