Friday, September 19, 2008

4 years after needing new

exactly 4 years ago this week, i started this blog, and its gone just about everywhere since then...through elections and politics, strange dreams, poems, oh...everything. whats funny is i happened to be in the same place i was 4 years ago. my first post only said monotony: i need new. and i started the blog to sorta somehow push myself to "new"... only... this time... i needed new and as a result got a new car, quit my job, moved to the city, threw out a ton of my belongings and clothes, and started at the health science center in public health. if you told me this 4 years ago, i would have said you were an idiot.

4 years... and i was still looking for the next new thing. its funny to see how its changed. i was always determined to make sure this wasn't too diary-esque... i'm never quite sure why i say some of the things i say... i'll never understand why it is that as a kid we wrote about what we ate for dinners in our diaries... like THAT was going to be interesting to read later.

in everything i write, i may not have written about my feelings, and i may not remember writing anything at all... but whats interesting about this blog is that as soon as i read an excerpt--i know exactly what my mood was and what happened that day. its like a secret diary that no one knows about 'cept me.

mrs. s. palin... you haven't escaped my blog. you're on the agenda, i'm just tired, and you'd take the rest of my needed energy away from me, hockey mom. so until next time....

happy anniversary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home