Wednesday, January 19, 2005

salt on my feet

i spent the weekend in baltimore... yeah... just for the weekend... which was enough of a taste to make me miss my sister terribly and learn to love her friends and become spoiled rotten. we had a great time. it was an odd weekend to say the least...

i learned that bums like me and apparently i look safe...
some guy tried to kiss me on the flight there... which was an odd start to the whole weekend... WHO DOES THAT?!?!
i did lots of EXTREME SHOPPING... which i seem to only be able to do with my big sister.
i watched Harold and Kumar Go To White Castle and that was amazing for me... you should totally check it out. its extreme.
and i came back with a back full of... MY GRANDMOTHERS PITA BREAD... which doesn't make sense b/c i didn't realize they were keeping her hostage to make their bread at shoppers... i had wonderful food...
i got to see all the places that i hear so much about... the infamous "bullfeathers", "brewers art", and i rode the light rail. OH YEAH.

elaine's friends were awesome. i had an instant big brother with jason... and i wish i had more time to hang out with her co-workers who seem awesome and with sean and her DC-bullfeathers crew, and her salty-gang...

all in all, i'm so proud of my sister. and i'm so happy she is doing so well there... i can't wait until spring break when i get to go back for a more extended period.

i love my big sis.

"KUUUMAR... what is that with like 5 u's and 3 o's"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home