Thursday, December 23, 2004

so real its fake

yeah, my life at home is the perfect setting for a reality tv sitcom, but i know, eveyone says that. i mean it. my family is ridiculous to a stupid extreme. my sister made some comment today about how if SHE were homeless, she wouldn't sleep next to a sewer b/c she wouldn't want to stink. and my mother. oh lord, i'm not sure i should get started on her. my mother would be the basis of the whole damn show. she IS why people would tune in. for her stupid weird reactions to sitting in booths, for her ways of manipulation, for her pronunciation of "ghetto", for usurping my bed, kicking me off it, and then telling me i'm out of line. for getting angry anytime elaine as a favorite child get brought up as my mother makes a feast for her return... for all the jokes she catches and especially the ones she doesn't. my dad, my mom, they're all insane. absolutely insane. and me and elaine, we don't stand even a small chance of coming out normal in the end. but now elaine and i, we have the two of them so figured out, they don't even need to say anything anymore. we don't even need them anymore. we got it down. we have everyone down. the voices don't stop, and my mom brought up a point today, she said in arabic of course "God help anyone who has to deal with you two for their lives, i don't know who would do it." and i replied calmly to her, that any boy/man that is going to be dealing with elaine and me for eternity, will be much worse than the two of us, and will laugh at people just as much if not more, and if he doesn't, of course he wont last.

elaine and i decided. christmas when we are older is going to be nothing but the funnies. ridiculous gifts and messing with each other and each other's families/kids. oh yeah, i'm that aunt. and its gonna be funny.

also, i did a horrible deed. i watched... yeah... i watched an old video. of the talent show i was once so proud of. and all in all, the show was an amazing feat. it was a hawaiian theme and there were candles on all the tables, and fruit drinks and music, and it made LOTS of money for the church group, that wasn't the terrifying part. i was the terrifying part. and what's even scaryier than the fact that my family and friends encouraged me is that i was happy. at least, i look happy in the video.

sick, sick, sad world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home