Monday, December 13, 2004

deadweek part I: delirium

monday. wednesday. friday. arabic. o-chem. zoology. respectively.

so, i went to bed at 3 am and peppy little kathleen woke me up with her chipper little i -can't-believe-you're-still-sleeping voice, and her creepy "ITS YOU AND IIIIII" ring at 5 am. me, mizi and katy all go to IHOP for breakfast and some MORE studying. and i get an omelet with pancakes... put my syrup on it... eat the first one... then i pick up the syrup and start putting some more on the next pancake... and mizi and kathleen are giving me this disgusted look,

mizi says, "you're disgusting. you've completely lost it."
and me, thinking that shes just being whiney that i'm eating syrup and its unhealthy or some such, i look at her and say "MIZI, it is no time for dieting."
she looks at me, still crazy, and yells at me, "thats your fucking coffee, idiot!"
i was wondering why it was so watery... hmmm... however... how i mistook the large coffee pot for the little syrup pot which was on the other side of the table... THAT... i don't know.

anyways... i'm going to go pass out before i start learning organic for a few days straight.

help me. i'm trapped in some psycho's body.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home