Monday, January 10, 2005

just another days...

a weekend full of hearing my shortcomings is just what i needed to help my spirits... but other than the arguing, i had a good weekend with my rents... they're cute... and we were frontpage news... any of you who heard about the fire on may avenue during the ice day... THATS MY POP!

in other news... i'm going to baltimore this weekend. i'm excited... i miss my big sis...
iraq class finishes this week and i've decided i love intersession. compacting a class into 3 weeks is ingenious.
i watched the aviator... and if you like good movies, note... good movies, then i recommend you go see it.
i'm working on my music library, which needs a little TLC.

life isn't too terribly exciting right now... sorry guys... if anyone cares to help out with that, i'm open for business.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home