Monday, July 31, 2006

equilibrium

isn't it amazing that no matter what our environment or what we put our bodies through, it takes it. it maintains equilibrium, it stays at 98.6 no matter how much sun we're in... it corrects whats wrong. the equilibrium of happiness is reached through honesty. as long as honesty is in the picture, happiness will gladly and willingly appear in life. when you can be honest yourself and look into another persons eyes and see matching honesty, you'll be content. if you can't look someone in eye and feel that, you can't reach the mental equilibrium that is necessary to balance your body's natural equilibrium.

i'm so amazed by the body that it is driving me to go to medical school. i've been thinking about what i want to do with my life a lot lately. in high school i swore up and down that i wouldn't do it, i wouldn't give in and be a doctor. i took an anatomy class for the reason that as a human, i think i have a duty to understand how my body works. i fell in love with the efficiency and extent to which it works. what do i want to do with my life? most of you have heard my lofty political goals, but on a broader base, i want to learn. i want to learn as much as possible about the world around me, but how is it possible to learn about the world around me if i don't know about my more immediate environment. i have to understand the external equilibrium, but in order to best understand that, i know understand that i must realize and understand the internal equilibrium that is me. so on that note, i'm going to study for my medical college entrance exam.
maybe once i better understand how my body works physically i can work on the mental equilibrium and reach a better height of honesty that will lead to a content and less restless existance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home