Sunday, July 16, 2006

things i don't undersand

it seems impossible for me to comprehend the following, so if anyone could answer these questions for me, i would really appreciate it.

1. why would you bomb a christian city when you are looking for "muslim hezbollah extremists"?

2. why is it that hezbollah are the only terrorists when israel is killing a hell of a lot more people than hezbollah has?

3. how can you be okay with killing a minibus of people fleeing from a city to safety?

4. why can't governments just tell the truth. we know you aren't in lebanon because of two soldiers that were captured. just tell us.

5. why did bush say he looked into putin's eyes and saw his soul? thats just odd.

6. why does richard engel not call me when he's lonely at night?

7. why do people seem to be pushing for and wanting a world war?

8. i don't understand hate. i don't understand war. and i don't understand how so many people okay with it?

one last thing, richard, if you're out there... email me, lets talk, i know you'd like me if you met me. :)

i'll have an actual commentary on all of this later. i need to let it soak in a bit more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home