Saturday, January 29, 2005

try try again

i tried so hard. really, it was like 10 or 12 hours straight... i was back to the old me... i hadn't studied that well in a very very long time, and i actually understood it. I got back to the point where chemistry was fun. i love chem and calc etc as long as i understand it, but i guess thats not just me, who likes subjects that just frustrate them and that they don't understand?
it was a futile cause.

the reformation is underway. i'm back to a healthy time in my life. to my senior year in high-school we go! i'll have class, work (hopefully), gymtime, and a lotta studying everyday.

For a while i've been in this mode where i'm not on any sort of schedule... i do whatever sort of task flies my way... but maybe i've just been afraid of falling back into routine. i don't know why, i was productive and efficient then.

and in other news... you can look forward to a nice long politcal commentary on bush in the next few somethings... it's boiling inside of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home