Friday, August 10, 2007

the curse of the mcat

mcat 1: mouth surgery a few days prior
mcat 2: my car didn't start, and i had to get a cab, i was late
mcat 3: my computer froze and wouldn't boot back up. i got rescheduled to take it on vacation.
mcat 4: my dog died. my baby died. my stella bella died.

thank you to my mom for not telling me until after my mcat on the last time, but i'm so tired of taking the MCAT and i'm tired of increasing horridness of every mcat day.

we never know whats going to happen. i didn't even say bye to my little girl because i was afraid she would get upset that i was leaving... because she always got upset when i would leave... i didn't think... i mean...

i can't always keep thinking i should have i should have... it wasn't anyones fault. she just hated being alone.

we spend too much time thinking our what ifs.

it sucks that she's gone... i don't really know what to do or think... i think not only am i devastated that my stella bella is gone... i think i'm finally realized that my mishka is gona as well... i shouldn't ever leave town.

:(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home